[WikiEN-l] The encyclopedia

geni geniice at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 20:56:12 UTC 2007

On 8/2/07, Erica <fangaili at gmail.com> wrote:
> So geni, do you just argue for the hell of it? Seriously, what are you
> trying to accomplish with the above responses?

The first two comments are just low level humor.

>You might want to try
> being more constructive, or just keep your mouth shut.

The fact is that attempts to sweep the debate under the carpet so far
have proved unhelpful. I would suggest that further attempts by almost
any method including the one in the opening email of the tread are
unwise due to the risk of people finding them patronizing.

Is that dirrect enough this time?
--
geni