[WikiEN-l] Admin buddy page created

Stan Shebs stanshebs at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 25 14:54:26 UTC 2007

After pondering the concept a bit more, I went ahead and created
[[Wikipedia:Admin buddies]]. It's a rather low-key concept, doesn't need
to be elevated to policy or even a guideline. If it seems reasonable, we
can recommend it to new and existing admins, advertise it around (not
sure where).

I'm sure there's room for tinkering, feel free. One obvious idea is to
generalize to "editor buddies" in general, but it seems like something
that mostly makes more sense for heavily-involved editors - since this
isn't mentoring, newbies and occasional editors aren't likely to get
much benefit.

Stan