[WikiEN-l] Ryulong blocked ALL accounts

Brian Haws brian at bhaws.com
Sat Apr 21 20:58:44 UTC 2007

On 21/04/07, Newyorkbrad (Wikipedia) <newyorkbrad at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I think there is a consensus, general though not certainly not
>> unanimous, that Ryulong's blocks were unwarranted

>David Gerard wrote:
>Perhaps as judged after the fact, but did you look at the log and see the
string of names in question? It looked for all the world like >blocking a
persistent sockpuppet troll nest.

Only if you didn't read the discussion and ignored the context it was
happening in. The rough consensus that the blocks were not warranted formed
very quickly, and certainly before any new information came out that would
have even created a "after the fact"....

Brian