[WikiEN-l] Ryulong blocked ALL accounts

Cascadia cascadia at privatenoc.com
Sat Apr 21 00:40:28 UTC 2007

Tony,

You have accused people of trolling the discussion on this thread, and now
you stand here and call those who chose to remain annonymous "cowards".

Tony, I believe the saying goes "People in glass houses should not throw
stones."

Some food for thought.
-Cascadia

"Tony Sidaway" <tonysidaway at gmail.com> wrote