[WikiEN-l] Britannica quote of the day

Oskar Sigvardsson oskarsigvardsson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 00:35:37 UTC 2006

Look we've been sown this path many times before, and it's never
gotten us anywhere, infact, all it's done is make people fight and
occasionally force good contributors out because of the hostile mood
of the discussion (Wikipedians for decency/encyclopedic merit and
WP:TOBY for instance). The fact is, far too many wikipedians think
that this kind of censorship is wrong, so you'll NEVER get consensus
on it. This is a discussion that should be killed before it has any
chance to do more harm.

It's never gonna happen. If you really, really want a clean WP, create
a fork and convince people to help you clean it up.

--Oskar