[WikiEN-l] FYI: A program for evaluating WP articles

The Cunctator cunctator at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 18:37:44 UTC 2006

I think the best idea is to keep this as an outside system and to encourage
people to come up with alternative metrics. An API that would allow people
to come up with different ranking systems (try to quantify best prose, best
copyediting, most interesting, etc..) would be great. The model of the
project that you've outlined sounds like a great start.