[WikiEN-l] User page issue

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 11:20:17 UTC 2006

Our article on Fenian says: "Fenian is a term used since the 1860s for
an Irish nationalist who espouses or is perceived to espouse violence
against British rule, usually by people opposed to their aims."

Apparently it's a politically incorrect word used to insult someone
with a particular belief. Combined with the word swine, I would very
much think this to be an offensive username (and I'm Dutch not
British). Please forgive me if it has been addrsssed before, but has
anyone ever asked him to change his username?

Mgm