[WikiEN-l] (no subject)

y control y.control at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 11 02:40:39 UTC 2006

few days ago, i added my photoblog to the list on "photoblog" page. however,
i noticed it was removed. it's a legit photoblog, and when i re-edited it, i
didn't find any specifications to adding a website - just the fact that it
had to be a "photoblog".

my website was just opened, and there's not too many photos, but enoght to
be on the list (or so i thought). i emailed the user who edited the page,
and asked why they deleted it. i wasn't in the best of mood, so i might've
sounded harsh. he never replied, so i assumed it might've been a mistake on
his part.

today, i noticed it was removed by "Cryptic" without a notice and without a
reason. i emailed him quickly asking why the website got deleted. to which
he blocked me for the following reasons "Zero contributions; being used to
send spam via wikipedia email". i DID NOT say anything in a mean way to him,
and i didn't spam him, i simply asked a question. and of course i have 0
contribution, because i've just joined the website!

i feel the removale of my website was without reason - i couldn't find a
reason anyway. there are no ads on my website, and the main part of it are
photos. there were no specifications to add a website, so why was mine taken
off?

also, my block was unfair, since i did not email cryptic in paticular with
any sort of spam. i simply asked him why the site was blocked, so i could
fix it.

thank you for your time.