[WikiEN-l] Blocked for a week for some harmless fun on a wikiproject page and a your mom joke

SPUI drspui at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 08:20:42 UTC 2006

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:SPUI#March_19
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Incidents#user:SPUI_again

User:Nlu (who I note is part of the CVU - that may be coloring his
outlook, as he presumably deals mostly with vandals) has blocked me for
a week for these edits:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:WikiProject_California_State_Highways&diff=next&oldid=43822380
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:WikiProject_California_State_Highways&diff=next&oldid=44465253
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:SPUI&diff=prev&oldid=44465982
The first two are a bit of harmless fun on a project page. The third is
a simple inoffensive your mom joke as a response to an overreaction to
the first. I put {{unblock}} on my talk page, and he nowiki-ed it and
protected my talk page to prevent me from putting it back. Something
seems off here.