[WikiEN-l] Retrieving article deleted for NN

Kat Walsh mindspillage at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 04:22:20 UTC 2006

On 3/15/06, Steve Bennett <stevage at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmm...now, re-reading the article (thanks very much Ben), I'm
> wondering if the club *isn't* notable, as a community music group,
> rather than as a university society. It's true, societies are a dime a
> dozen. But community music groups that anyone can join (it's open to
> non-students) are rare, and there can't be many of this size (around
> 200 members). *thinking music*

Community music groups that anyone can join are rare? I've only been a
member of one with over 200 members, probably over 300 -- the others
had about 80 -- but they weren't unusual and I wouldn't call any of
them notable; they'd probably merit mention in the articles about the
town or university they were based in, though.

Not that I would nominate an article on one for deletion if it showed
up, of course -- I'd leave that dirty work to someone else!

-Kat

--
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Mindspillage | (G)AIM:LucidWaking
"Once you have tasted flight you will always walk with your eyes cast