[WikiEN-l] more WP:OFFICE shenanigans

Nathaniel Sheetz spangineer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 19:06:04 UTC 2006

Being an interested party doesn't mean it's impossible to conceal your
bias--a good writer who happens to be an atheist should be able to write a
reasonably neutral article on Islam, for example.  It's a matter of doing
research and citing appropriate sources.

Nathaniel

--
Nathaniel C. Sheetz
http://www.personal.psu.edu/ncs124