[WikiEN-l] I am Danny

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 09:25:00 UTC 2006

<daniwo59 at aol.com> wrote in message
news:27f.703e3e1.3144c91d at aol.com...
> Hi
>
> Having read through these long posts, I thought I would introduce myself
> for
> those who do not know me, and tell you a little bit about what I do.

[detailed and extremely helpful description snipped]

Would it be a silly idea to suggest that this be posted on Wikipedia,
possibly as something like [[wikipedia:How the Foundation Office works]] ??

I am also wrestling with the temptaion to design a special {{user
wikipedia/office}} userbox just for Danny and Jimbo...would this be likely
to be summarily deleted?
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]