[WikiEN-l] Don't remove a WP:OFFICE tag put there by Danny

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 20:32:36 UTC 2006

> Can you tell me about the "needlessly aggressive posture"?  Can you tell
> me exactly what you would like to know, such that you feel that you're
> not being told what's going on?

Can't speak for him, but maybe a rough idea of these numbers of angry
phone calls would help us understand? I mean, are we talking one a
week, or ten a day?

What is *their* tone normally like? Is it primarily "uh, there seems
to be some sort of error, what do I do about it?" or "you have 24
hours to remove it before a court injunction arrives on your door
step"?

How much time does it take to deal with a single one of these queries,
in following up with the aggrieved person, buying them lunch or
whatever?

These kinds of things would help us understand the plight of the
foundation office.

Steve