[WikiEN-l] [WikiEn-l] Article surveys, revisited

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Sun Mar 5 22:32:06 UTC 2006

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:32:39 -0800, you wrote:

>At the other extreme of editing are the four articles with 100 or more
>edits.  Unfortunately, this does not neccessarily translate into an increase
>in article content.

Sounds familiar.  For reasons now lost in the mists of time I have
"donkey punch" on my watchlist; it never ceases to amaze me how so
little can be said in so many words by so many editors.  For all that,
it remains a "supposed sex move" which has never been documented by
any reliable source as having been used.
Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG