[WikiEN-l] [WikiEn-l] Article surveys, revisited

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 08:11:55 UTC 2006

Hi Mark,
  Just wanted to say "keep up the good work". This is really
brilliant. Well, not necessarily the results, but, you know.

Do you have any ideas for a next stage? Should we look at targeting
specific kinds of articles? Instead of selecting randomly, choosing
say 20 highly controversial topics, 20 former featured articles, 20
pop culture, 20 maths/science...etc etc?

How can I help?

Steve