[WikiEN-l] The new verifiability policy

slimvirgin at gmail.com slimvirgin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 15:10:37 UTC 2006

On 3/2/06, The Cunctator <cunctator at gmail.com> wrote:
> > How about pointing out that instead of removing unsourced material,
> > people can tag it with {{citation needed}} and move on?
>
> That's brilliant.

I believe that's already in [[WP:RS]] and was in [[WP:V]] until the
recent revamp by Jguk. I suggest we develop these points (what to do
when you find unsourced material) in RS, and leave a reference to RS
in V, so that V doesn't get bogged down in detail, which was the point
of Jguk's new version.

It would be helpful if this discussion could take place on the talk
page of WP:V.

Sarah