[WikiEN-l] Reminder about Amorrow's edits

Sydney aka FloNight poore5 at adelphia.net
Thu Jul 20 13:44:40 UTC 2006

Reminder that all of banned user Andrew Morrow's new edits on all parts of Wikipedia site should be reverted and removed from view. Articles started by Amorrow after he was banned need to be deleted. Some of his edits need to be removed through oversight.

It is helpful if the editor seeing the edits reverts them. But there is not a mandate for any particular editor to make these changes. If you do not have the time or the interest in dealing with this situation, you can email me and I will take care of them.
Take care,
Sydney aka FloNight