[WikiEN-l] Joke

Oldak Quill oldakquill at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 21:52:51 UTC 2006

Much humour involves some kind of offense to a particular group of people.
It is a very difficult issue, someone will complain regardless of who is
targeted. I do believe, however, that examples of jokes are necessary to an
article about jokes (perhaps a couple of audio clips in which famous
comedians deliver a joke or two). An article about novels will contain the
names of many novels, this not being the case would strike most as odd.

Are there any extremely widely known offensive jokes such that their
documentation by us wouldn't be offensive to anyone?

Oldak Quill (oldakquill at gmail.com)