[WikiEN-l] Borderline notable bios (yes, again)

Lord Voldemort lordbishopvoldemort at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 18:09:40 UTC 2006

On 7/13/06, Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:
> How many articles do we have on people known only for their
> deformities?  The only one I can think of is Joseph Merrick.

Well, there are quite a few, actually. Many of the "tallest man" type.
[[Xi Shun]], [[Robert Pershing Wadlow]], [[Leonid Stadnik]], etc.  But
I recall seeing some for tallest woman, etc.  I know some of these are
not technically "deformities", but thought I'd mention them.  But
you're right.  Are there other sources?  Is Peppers notable enough for
us to legitimately discard his dignity by housing an article basically
making fun of him?  I'd say for now, echoing JzG, leave the guy alone.
 --LV