[WikiEN-l] Arbcom Committee announcement

Snowspinner Snowspinner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 07:14:54 UTC 2006

On Jan 23, 2006, at 8:03 PM, Ilya N. wrote:

> Allow me to be the first to congratulate the new Arbitrators.

On the other hand, allow me to be the first to congratulate Kelly and
David on their newfound freedom.

On a more serious note, are we just expanding the size of the
committee, or are we also changing the rules so that the same vote
totals are required? Requiring things to cross three more people's
desks seems to me to do nothing to speed up business. Quite the
opposite. Can we perhaps change to, say, five net support votes
required or a majority, whichever is less?

-Phil