[WikiEN-l] Edit warring at [[WP:NPOV]]

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 18:51:24 UTC 2006

Katefan0 wrote:

>Beyond his seeking potentially questionable changes, it's rather
>embarrassing I think for Wikipedia to have an edit war occuring over such a
>key policy.  I've posted a request for folks to visit the page at AN and
>ANI, seemingly to no effect, so I figured I'd post here as well.

Considering this is *the* key Wikipedia content policy, I've blocked
the idjit for blatant disruption and 6RR. I've also protected the
page. Any admin who thinks the block or protection is egregious, *you*
can childmind him. In the meantime, experienced admins are welcomed to
try to fix the page.

- d.