[WikiEN-l] Edit warring at [[WP:NPOV]]

Katefan0 katefan0wiki at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 18:33:50 UTC 2006

A certain user (User:Bensaccount) has been editing this page rather heavily
in the last few days, including edit warring with a few other editors over
his changes.  I haven't examined all of his edits, but at least some of them
are questionable.  For instance, he is arguing that the section entitled
"Why should Wikipedia be unbiased?" should be completely removed because it
is "almost 100% repetition of what has been said in section 2: The neutral
point of view, and some other sections also."

Beyond his seeking potentially questionable changes, it's rather
embarrassing I think for Wikipedia to have an edit war occuring over such a
key policy.  I've posted a request for folks to visit the page at AN and
ANI, seemingly to no effect, so I figured I'd post here as well.

k.