[WikiEN-l] Re: How to bring back people who don't want to bother?

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 16:45:45 UTC 2006

[fixed subject, ahem!]

John Lee wrote:

>While I understand the webcomics concern, what do schools have to do
>with this?

You're right, schools is a bad example in the present case. I
mentioned them as an area where mutual assumption of bad faith (from
literal uncomprehension of why the other side could possibly think
what they did) resulted in an entrenched factionalised battle.

I'm all for a deletion mechanism - there are vast mountains of
unutterable shit that need to die. AFD/DRV as it currently operates,
however, is poisonous to Wikipedia.

- d.