[WikiEN-l] issue with an admin refusing to allow me "right to vanish"

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 08:58:17 UTC 2006

It's the hidden from non-admins part that is a problem.
If you did any significant editing, the discussions on your talk page could
be of interest to other editors even after you leave. It could be tagged as
belonging to a left user, it can be protected from trolls, and it might even
be blankable, but it cannot be deleted.

Mgm