[WikiEN-l] issue with an admin refusing to allow me "right to vanish"

X P xpwiki at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 18:10:10 UTC 2006

An administrator, CHAIRBOY, has accused me on User:XP of being some banned
user. I have no interest, having seen the prolonged wars that can develop
from these things, of participating further in Wikipedia. However, I choose
to exercise my right to vanish and specifically requested that my talk page
be blanked, protected, and hidden from non-admins. However, this
administrator has now twice reverted me on my own talk page, including with
use of the admin revert tool--which, as far as I know, is a violation.

Why am I not allowed to blank and vacate my own talk page, and have it
protected afterwards to keep troll comments off of it? This CHAIRBOY
individual has taken ownership of my talk page.

- XP