[WikiEN-l] Office actions

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Sat Dec 16 22:29:34 UTC 2006

Jimmy Wales wrote:

>But that's a problem that everyone wants to fix in an open, transparent,
>and loving way.  It is not very helpful to accuse Danny or the
>Foundation of any sort of "memory hole" policies or of becoming closed
>like the ODP.
>
>Please, let's all always move forward by assuming good faith.

"Memory holes" strike me more as a by-product of negligence than of any
assumption of faith, good or bad.  The person who lurks at the problem
article but does nothing to repair it may also operating on the
good-faith intent that he should not be meddling in a situation that he
knows nothing about.

Ec