[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Completely unreasonable block and behavior by admin friends of Itaqallah to win a content dispute

Parker Peters onmywayoutster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 22:11:56 UTC 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Parker Peters <onmywayoutster at gmail.com>
Date: Dec 12, 2006 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] Completely unreasonable block and behavior by admin
friends of Itaqallah to win a content dispute
To: Michael Bimmler <mbimmler at gmail.com>

On 12/12/06, Michael Bimmler <mbimmler at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. I'm not the list moderator. I'm merely reporting, so that we don't
> have 10 people asking "please moderate him"
> 2. He should maybe get a bit more calm... Words as "dick" and
> "bullshit" simply don't help your cause.
> michael

No, they don't. But the utterly dismissive attack rhetoric that's been
heaped on him, both here and on wikipedia? The fact that I'm the only person
it seems who's even bothered to check the merits of his complaint?

I can see where someone would start to get really angry, and throwing oil
onto fire doesn't help.

Parker