[WikiEN-l] Hello

Marc Riddell michaeldavid86 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 12 18:40:46 UTC 2006

I don't understand how it would defeat the purpose of subcats. My goal is to
be able to retrieve lists of persons with like characteristics. Unless a
person is included in a subcategory, they will not be included in that list.
A person who dies from lung cancer, also belongs in the larger list of
persons who died from cancer.

Marc