[WikiEN-l] Blocked by Administrator (abuse of power)

cwarner cwarner at kernelcode.com
Sun Apr 23 04:24:48 UTC 2006

Thank you. I appreciate the support. In all honesty, i'm tired of
fighting. As much as I like Wikipedia my latest dealings have proven
that it's a source like many others that cannot be trusted for its
actual content. It doesn't mean that I will not continue to fight for
what's right when and where I can. However, this fight and the cost in
time it requires is not something I'm prepared to continue.

I will exhaust the avenues and after that cease contribution or editing
to the article in question and move on. In the advent that anyone wants
to compile a list of rogue administrators please let me know. I'm also
considering creating a GPL program that monitors such administrators,
their edits and activity on Wikipedia.

-c