[WikiEN-l] Libel chill

Sydney Poore poore5 at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 21 18:34:31 UTC 2006

Talk is not a good place to put suspected defamation and libel. IMO, it
should be completely removed from the article. Other types of
questionable content can go on the talk page awaiting verifiable
reliable sources. The person removing the content should look for
reliable sources. Also they should contact the person that put the
content in the article. Reverting the content without the follow up
posts is not Best Practice editing.
Sydney aka FloNight