[WikiEN-l] Most read US newpaper blasts Wikipedia

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 15:22:49 UTC 2005

kosebamse wrote:

>We waste our time
>trying to catch up with a steady inflow of obvious vandalism, cluelessness,
>crackpottery, editwarring etc., amassing ever more content of doubtful
>quality, while our foremost priority should be to produce quality articles.

So score some Featured Articles and brag about them on your user page.
I have four so far ;-D

(Actually getting an article through FAC is a hell of a lot of work
and you get some really *silly* objections sometimes. But I think
anyone who thinks they can write and wants quality in Wikipedia should
put a few through the process.)

- d.