[WikiEN-l] Tower of Babel - Voting to ignore MoS, NCs for languagereasons.

Peter Mackay peter.mackay at bigpond.com
Sat Nov 19 01:46:15 UTC 2005

Do tell?

I reckon that anybody who really cares  - about a dozen Wikipedians,
apparently - should politely discuss the matter on the talk page and come to
some sort of consensus. Whatever the result is, have one name redirect to
the other, and whoever wants information on the country is going to be taken
to the correct article whatever they type in.

Peter, who doesn't want this information, and wishes that the brainpower
devoted to the matter could be directed more productively.