[WikiEN-l] the GNAA thing

Keith Old keithold at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 20:19:05 UTC 2005

Craig,

Yes, I am very concerned about the attacks on blogs on Wikipedia given that
the blogs under attack are clearly notable having received coverage in the
mainstream media and with high levels

I am working on updating WP:WEB to cover blogs. Hopefully, I will have draft
criteria in place. Like it or not, blogs are becoming increasingly important
in the media and we should ensure that we have decent coverage. If it is
inspired by a two-bit organisation like GNAA that makes it even worse.

I would welcome your input on the criteria and the information about the
specific articles they have nominated. Members of the push would also be
welcome.

Regards

Keith Old