[WikiEN-l] Blocking policy

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon Nov 14 13:50:29 UTC 2005

Ok, did a little work on this (others will need to follow up as I
have a nasty schedule today). Look at this block log:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Log/block&page=User:
80.58.11.42

It seems the address you are using is being used by some sort of bot,
an internet robot. I don't want to be responsible for unblocking this
address without knowing more about the situation.

Fred