[WikiEN-l] Arbitration Committee members granted checkuser tool

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sun Nov 13 17:22:35 UTC 2005

Perhaps you could explain. So far, and I'm just learning, once you
have the ip address you can then see where it is coming from and
sometimes whether it is a fixed or dynamic address. Blocking of
dynamic addresses is not good. You can also get an address to
complain to, assuming the problem is serious enough to justify that.

Fred