[WikiEN-l] Special Pages feedback

M. Creidieki Crouch creidieki at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 16:10:29 UTC 2005

On the current default skin, a user visiting a Special Page only has
one tab at the top, entitled "Special Pages".  There's no Talk page or
other obvious way to give feedback on the page.  I've often had
suggestions or complaints about various special pages, and had trouble
finding where to post about them.

Could a tab be added to the top of all specialpages called "Feedback"
or "Comment" or "Talk" or something?  I don't know whether we'd be
better off having a per-page "Talk", or whether there's an appropriate
centralized location for Specialpage feedback.

-- Creidieki