[WikiEN-l] Arbitration Committee members granted checkuser tool

Kelly Martin kelly.lynn.martin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 15:52:10 UTC 2005

I temporarily withdrew with the hope that delaying the request with
relation to me would perhaps allow it to go through with respect to
the others.  I see no reason why I should not have CheckUser, and did
not withdraw the request permanently.  I am aware of no credible claim
raised against my qualifications to use the CheckUser tool.

Kelly