[WikiEN-l] Re: Arbitrator recusal

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sat Nov 12 12:16:54 UTC 2005

Our current policy encourages involvement by anyone at the /Workshop
level of arbitration cases, considering and commenting on evidence,
advancing proposed principles, findings of facts or remedies and
commenting on them. Work at that level will both advance the current
arbitration cases and serve as a vehicle for demonstrating your
ability to do the work of an arbitrator while giving the community a
chance to evaluate your work.

Fred