[WikiEN-l] status correction

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri Nov 4 13:07:42 UTC 2005

Regardless of some uncertainty among us regarding the specifics we
made a finding of fact that you had abused your position as an
administrator. While the incident was relatively minor your
subsequent activities show you continue to maintain that you believe
you did little wrong and that nothing ought to be done. It is not at
all hard to decide on a remedy under these circumstances. No amount
of wikilawyering, however sophisticated, is going to work.

Fred