[WikiEN-l] Re: Press badges

Nathan Reed nathanreed at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 05:41:12 UTC 2005

I have had thoughts, for some time, that Wikinews might change its
accreditation policy to be more open to editors who, while not terribly
active (or active at all) on wikinews, might still provide useful
contributions to Wikinews and other project.

Surely, the community should still evaluate the editors who wish to be
accredited by Wikinews, but I shall propose to the community that we open
the policy a bit to include editors from other projects...

-N.