[WikiEN-l] Re: Madchester's wrongful blocking (user: shultz) (ip: 68.102.193.78.)

Brett Gustafson brett.gustafson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 04:06:58 UTC 2005

While I don't agree with deleting comments from other users on one's own
talk page, I don't really think it should be blockable. However, changing
and removing other people's comments from other talk pages is unacceptable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Shultz&diff=26754109&oldid=26717544
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Vanna_White&diff=prev&oldid=26848851