[WikiEN-l] Re: A neo-Nazi wikipedia

JAY JG jayjg at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 23:39:16 UTC 2005

>From: Lisa Thurston <lisathurston at gmail.com>
>
>Jay, if this user was to write on the Stormfront noticeboard "Sorry
>guys I've changed my mind. Let's edit our own encyclopaedia and leave
>Wikipedia alone." would you unblock him?

Lisa, perhaps I didn't make this clear enough:  I didn't block him.
SlimVirgin has already said if you disagree with the block please write to
SlimVirgin or Homeontherange, because they are the blocking admins; this, in
fact, is the protocol if you disagree with a block.  I'm sure they'd welcome
an e-mail from you.

Jay.