[WikiEN-l] Zero0000 has blocked Lance6Wins....apparently contray to Blocking policy

Harry Smith lance6wins at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 18:42:12 UTC 2004

The material is a __direct quote__ from one of the two
authors of the book "The Seventh War".  I prefer to
add direct quotes to Wikipedia with references to the
source material.  Direct quotes are exactly what they
are; not an intrepretation of what someone said or
meant to say.

Lance6Wins

bombers...[http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=68735]