[WikiEN-l] alleged censorship of Wikipedia

Jens Ropers ropers at ropersonline.com
Fri Sep 10 20:51:14 UTC 2004

On 10 Sep 2004, at 21:19, wikien-l-request at Wikipedia.org wrote:

> Message: 3
> Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:47:08 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Mr Paul Vogel <bannedneedle at yahoo.com>
>
> It is clear to me and to anyone else that can pay
> attention that Wikipedia is being censored by Jews
> and Social Marxists and that their whining about the
> Chinese censorship of Wikipedia is just more and
> typical lying hypocrisy on your and their part.
>
> Best regards,
> Paul Vogel aka the NEEDLE
> http://www.cosmotheism.net

Please refrain from making sweeping politico-racial generalizations.

You're putting that as if you were implying that being a follower of
Jewish faith or adhering to Social-Marxist ideology was something
inherently objectionable.

It isn't.
For the record: Judaism is a perfectly valid and time-honored religion
and Social Marxism is a perfectly valid POV as far as political
ideology. Not that I'm buying into your allegations that either of the
two had anything to do with the disputed article.

-- Jens [[User:Ropers|Ropers]]
     www.ropersonline.com