[WikiEN-l] [googlealerts-noreply at google.com: Google Alert - wikipedia]

Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales jwales at wikia.com
Thu Sep 9 10:07:35 UTC 2004

This is a fascinating article in many respects.  It's particularly
interesting that Britannica talks about our disclaimer.  It's also
interesting that they interviewed Larry Sanger, which would make sense
in an article about the ancient history of the project, but the casua
reader would get the impression from the article that Larry is still
around.

I talked to the reporter yesterday, and she was very enthusiastic and
knowledgeable.  Top quality journalist.  But I suspect that some older
wikipedia pages somewhere do not properly make clear Larry's role
today, nor really his role in the past as a hired employee.

--Jimbo

----- Forwarded message from Google Alerts <googlealerts-noreply at google.com> -----