[WikiEN-l] Re: Arbitration

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 23:33:55 UTC 2004

Are you sure Rick, that the best solution to this case is arbitration
rather than mediation ?

After all, what we are dealing here with, is much more a conflict
between two different personalities, and between two different
approaches of the sysop role, than a conflict with a vandal.

Would not it be solve by discussing with Guanaco first ?