[WikiEN-l] Arbitration

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sun Sep 5 21:19:53 UTC 2004

All this is about is Rickk's attempt to delete evidence, which may or may
not be relevant evidence, from the /Evidence page of his arbitration case.
Participants in arbitration need to leave whatever others post on the
/Evidence page alone. I also put a copy of Jimbo's post regarding Michael in
the case for reference. I have never engaged in a dispute with Rickk, to my
memory, and have no feeling one way or the other regarding his arbitration
case.

Fred