[WikiEN-l] Re: Viking

Oliver Pereira omp199 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat May 31 18:29:25 UTC 2003

On Sat, 31 May 2003 a.crossman at blueyonder.co.uk wrote:

> I've already reversed my position regarding a ban and apologized to
> Viking (on [[User talk:Viking]]), so I don't want to get back into that
> argument. However, I will answer your question:

Sorry, my message wasn't meant as an attack on your position. It was meant
as... something else. An alert, to draw people's attention to what was
going on. Perhaps it was unnecessarily hasty, and not very well
thought-out, and for that I apologise.

> Said he had some other account that had sysop status. Refused to say
> which. Behaved in a very un-sysop like way. And real sysops do not hide
> behind second accounts.

Theoretically, it is possible. I think it's best not to make an assumption
either way at this stage.

Oliver

| Oliver Pereira                            |
| Dept. of Electronics and Computer Science |
| University of Southampton                 |
| omp199 at ecs.soton.ac.uk                    |