[WikiEN-l] Please help. please.

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Sat May 31 00:20:00 UTC 2003

Julie-
> Not only is there a possibility of the troll-like habit of changing
> identities,

I would like this to be omitted in the discussion until there is solid
evidence. It's not like this cannot be provided: You can ask Brion or
Jason, for example, to compare the server log entries by Triton and
another user and see if they come from the same IP address range. Until
then, in the interest of fairness, let's assume that Triton is a new user.

I do agree that Triton is steering away from trying to find a compromise
in the one discussion which I've taken a look at (French monarchs), and
always returning to the level of personal accusations, which is of course
unhelpful. He is certainly trolling to some extent ("Mr. X, Sir .."), not
sure how much. I do not think we're close to a ban, though, given the
standards on this kind of drastic measure in the past, which often creates
more problems than it solves (because people keep coming back).

Hmz. I'm beginning to sound like Cunctator. Let's see if there are any
vandals to ban ..

Regards,

Erik