[WikiEN-l] American diplomatic listings

Oliver Pereira omp199 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri May 30 11:32:47 UTC 2003

On Thu, 29 May 2003 daniwo59 at aol.com wrote:

> A long while ago, there was an article listing something like British
> ambassadors to Kazakhstan.

A long while ago? You had me worried for a moment there! But luckily, it's
still there...

[[Ambassadors (from United Kingdom to Kazakhstan)]]

Not a complete list, of course. :) Not *yet*, anyway. I'm still planning
to expand it...

Perhaps it would be better to have a single list of British ambassadors
and then only split it up when it becomes unwieldy. Similarly for American
ones, and so on.

The fact that things change is not really an argument against keeping
information. Pretty much everything changes, but the Wikipedia should
preserve the history of those changes, as well as linking to up-to-date
sites where the most current information can be found.

Oliver

| Oliver Pereira                            |
| Dept. of Electronics and Computer Science |
| University of Southampton                 |
| omp199 at ecs.soton.ac.uk                    |